Can you name the pairs of cities that are in the name of one of the 50 busiest U.S. airports?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Federal Aviation Administration
- NOTE: Populations are 2010 Census. Enplanements data is from 2012.
- DIRECTIONS: Each answer is a pair of cities that is contained in a single airport name (eg Youngstown, Warren; Youngstown-Warren Regional Airport is a small airport in Ohio).
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Shared Airports (U.S.) Quiz
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →