Can you name the Atlantic hurricane names, per first letter, that have been retired?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: NOAA
- Note: Name one hurricane per letter.
- A hurricane name is retired if the "storm is so deadly or costly that the future use of its name on a different storm would be inappropriate for obvious reasons of sensitivity".
- Also try: Retired Atlantic Hurricanes
Retired Hurricane per Letter Quiz
- Created Sep 2, 2010 in Science
- Featured Sep 14, 2010
- Game Plays 17,611
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →