Can you name the MLB players who had at least 3,000 IP AND a career ERA under 3.00, post dead-ball era*?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Note: * Post dead-ball era is 1920 and onward. 24 pitchers accomplished the feat prior to 1920, when style of play, rules, & stadiums were much different than modern day.
- Source: Baseball-Reference
- Also try: MLB 10,000 ABs, .300 Avg
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
MLB 3,000 IP, 3.00 Era Quiz
- Created Oct 3, 2010 in Sports
- Game Plays 516
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →