Can you form a new English word by adding the word 'EYE' either before (B) or after (A) the given word?
- Click any empty Base Word or 'EYE' Word to answer for that location
- Some wrong answers will appear in red
- DIRECTIONS: Enter B if EYE should be added before the given word or A if EYE should be added after the given word. For example, WATCH would be 'A' because WATCHEYE is a word, but EYEWATCH is not.
- Source: Online Scrabble Players Dictionary
- Also try: Ends in 'ACE'
Add an EYE Quiz
- Created Sep 22, 2013 in Language
- Featured Mar 5, 2014
- Game Plays 6,648
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →