Can you name the factors, in order from least to greatest, of the given numbers in under 3 minutes?
- Click any empty Number or Factors to answer for that location
- NOTES: Enter all factors, from least to greatest. Entering commas or spaces is unnecessary. A factor is also known as a divisor.
- EXAMPLE: If the number were 44, the answer would be 1, 2, 4, 11, 22, 44
- Also try: Fraction Frustration
Factor Frenzy Quiz
- Created Mar 7, 2011 in Science
- Featured Jun 5, 2011
- Game Plays 64,141
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →