Can you name the definitions of the given long words by matching?
- Click any empty Word or Enter letter of correct definition to answer for that location
- Some wrong answers will appear in red
- Take your time. Wrong answer will be marked wrong, but will not end the quiz.
Source for most words: "Sesquipedalian English"; Richard Lederer; MENSA BULLETIN, March 2012, pg 19
- Also try: Nonsense words: clickable
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
That's a mouthful! Very long words. Quiz
- Created Mar 11, 2012 in Language
- Game Plays 168
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →