Can you name the states with over or under the national average of 10.3% population with higher degrees (2010 Census)?
- Click any empty State or State is over (O) or under (U) 10.3% to answer for that location
- Some wrong answers will appear in red
- Source: http://www.census.gov/compendia/statab/2012/tables/12s0233.pdf
- Thanks to Hejman's over/under quizzes for inspiration; US Census Bureau, 10.3% have an advanced degree. Type O or U to indicate whether you believe the state has over or under 10.3%.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
OverUnder: Is there a doctor (or master) in the state? Quiz
- Created Aug 30, 2012 in Geography
- Game Plays 39
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →