Can you name the states with over or under the national average of 11.4% vacant home units?
- Click any empty STATE or State is OVER or UNDER 11.4% to answer for that location
- Some wrong answers will appear in red
- Source: http://www.census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c2010br-07.pdf
- The national average of vacant housing units in the 2010 Census was 11.4%. Type o if you believe the given state has a higher vacancy rate; type u if you believe it has a lower rate.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Is anybody home? Over/Under vacant housing units Quiz
- Created Nov 14, 2012 in Geography
- Game Plays 19
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →