Can you name the whether the state's average number of children per family is over or under the US national average o?
- Click any empty State or State IS over (O) or under (U) 3.14 to answer for that location
- Some wrong answers will appear in red
- Source: http://www.census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c2010br-14.pdf
- According to 2010 Census, there were an average of 3.14 people per family. Type o if you think the state has more than 3.14 people per family, u if you think the state has less.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Ave # of people per household, by state, Over/Under Quiz
- Created Sep 2, 2012 in Geography
- Game Plays 37
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →