Can you name the facts about US presidential elections where the winner did not receive the most popular votes?
- Click any empty or to answer for that location
- Responses pertain to the US pres. elections in which the man who became president received FEWER popular votes than another candidate. Answers are in chronological order. See comment 2 if confused.
- Source: Historical Election Results
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Presidents Without Popular Vote Quiz
- Created Nov 20, 2010 in History
- Game Plays 97
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →