Can you name the countries with the most and least per capita consumption of seafood?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: National Marine Fisheries Services
- According to the report, the numbers are a 2005-2007 average. The numbers are in pounds. I've ignored the territories listed in the report, notably Greenland with 190.4 and Hong Kong had 147.8.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Something smells fishy! Quiz
- Created Sep 14, 2011 in Geography
- Game Plays 186
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →