Can you pick the numbers in the order that satisfies the conditions given in the instructions?
- Click the matching answer button below
- ALERT!: Clicking on a wrong answer will end the quiz
- No answer contains any digit contained in the answer before it. No answer has more unique prime factors than the answer before it has. (For example, 45 has two unique prime factors: 3 and 5.)
- Source: Prime factorizations if you need some help.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Put the numbers in order (math logic puzzle) Quiz
- Created Oct 8, 2013 in Science
- Game Plays 367
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →