Can you name the 300 most frequently used words in the European Union's Charter of Fundamental Rights?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: European Union
- The Charter of Fundamental Rights recognises a range of personal, civil, political, economic and social rights of EU citizens and residents. The Lisbon Treaty (2009) gave it binding legal effect.
- Also try: Click the 7 institutions of the European Union
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Top 300 words in EU Charter of Fundamental Rights Quiz
- Created Jul 6, 2012 in Language
- Game Plays 106
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →