Can you name the Movie Title made up from the combination of two existing movies given the mashed up description?
- Enter a Movie Title Combination in the box below
- Correctly named Movie Title Combinations will show up below
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Each clue gives a description involving 2 different movies where the last word in the title of the 1st movie is the same as the 1st word in the title of the 2nd movie.
- If you watch Jeopardy, you know how this works. e.g. Description: "Rodney Dangerfield returns to his studies to learn to play music from Jack Black" Movie: "Back to School of Rock"
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Popular trivia games today
|Anthony Hopkins and Emma Thompson star in this period drama about an alien come to warn humanity of their impending destruction|
|George Clooney is a jet-setting business man trying to help the president retake his highjacked plane|
|Alan Moore adaptation about a group of literary superheroes who prefer Marilyn Monroe over Jane Russell |
|The search for a rogue Soviet stealth submarine requires the aid of an ameture rocketry enthusiast played by Jake Gyllenhaal|
|Vin Deisel must use his ability to see in the dark to help Martin Lawrence return to his own time from 14th century England|
|Several different interwoven stories are portrayed in this Frank Miller adaptation about a loveable Tramp played by Chalrie Chaplin |
|Phileas Fogg attempts to circumnavigate the globe using his amazing NASCAR driving skills|
|A farm boy turned dread pirate tries to rescue his true love from a mad scientist attempting to create a mate for his creation|
|Henry Fonda and Charles Bronson star in this Spaghetti Western about a pair of rival gangs called the sharks and the jets|
|Michael Caine and Sean Connery resign from the British army in Kafiristan to go in search of a giant Gorilla living on an island Southwest of Sumatra|
Movie Before and After Quiz
- Created Sep 1, 2011 in Movies
- Game Plays 104
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →