Can you name the Most Interesting English Monarchs based on Google Search Results?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Google - 12 August 2011
- Ranking is based on the volume of websites from a Google search performed on 12 August 2011. Search form was "Title Name Modifier" i.e. "Queen Elizabeth II" or "King William of Orange"
- Arabic numerals (0-9) and roman numerals (i, v, x, etc.) are both acceptable for monarchs of the same name.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Most Interesting English Monarchs Quiz
- Created Aug 12, 2011 in History
- Game Plays 277
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →