Just For Fun
Games to Consider
iPhone & iPad
Jeopardy! (Trebek Premiere)
Can you name the Answers from Alex Trebek's premiere episode (09/10/1984)?
Quiz not verified by Sporcle
Commonly Misspelled Words III
30 Second Tourist: New York City
Movies Missing 9-Letter Words
'I' Countries on a Map
Language Grab Bag
Rate 5 stars
Rate 4 stars
Rate 3 stars
Rate 2 stars
Rate 1 star
How to Play
Click the green button to start and enter the correct answers below
LAKES & RIVERS
11. River mentioned most often in the Bible
12. Scottish word for lake
14. River in this famous song (Song of the Volga Boatmen):
15. American river only 33 miles shorter than the Mississippi
16. World's largest lake, nearly 5 times as big as Superior
13. Marconi's wonderful wireless
17. In 1869 an American minister created this 'oriental' transportation
18. A 1920's hunting trip to Canada inspired Birdseye's food preserving method
19. This fastener gets its name from a brand of galoshes it was used on
1. These rodents first got to America by stowing away on ships
2. There are about 40,000 muscles & tendons in this part of an elephant's body
8. When husbands 'pop' for an ermine coat, they're actually buying this fur
9. Close relative of the pig, though its name means 'river horse'
10. If this species of hybrid's parents were reversed, you'd get a hinny
20. The 'coq' in coq au vin
21. A British variety is called 'bangers', a Mexican variety, 'chorizo'
22. Jewish crepe filled with cheese
23. French for a toothsome cut of beef served to a twosome
ACTORS & ROLES
3. Video in which Michael Jackson plays a werewolf & a zombie
4. Two 'Saturday Night' alumni who tried 'Trading Places'
5. He may 'Never Say Never Again' when asked to be Bond
6. The blonde preferred in the film 'Gentlemen Prefer Blondes'
7. Sam Shepard played this barrier breaker in 'The Right Stuff'
6. When 'Joshua Fit The Battle Of Jericho', these took a tumble
7. His price was 30 pieces of silver
13. According to the Bible, it wasn't necessarily an apple
14. Though its name means 'city of peace', it's seen over 30 wars, the last in 1967
15. According to 1st Timothy, it is the 'root of all evil'
9. Occupation of Richard Diamond, Peter Gunn & Mike Hammer
10. She was 'Our Miss Brooks'
11. Amount Michael Anthony gave out each week on behalf of John Beresford Tipton
12. His card read 'Have gun, will travel'
18. Name under which experimenter Don Herbert taught viewers all about science
8. She came from France to harbor America's freedom
16. When he was home, George Washington slept here
20. The cornerstone of Massachusetts, it bears the date 1620
19. Site where John Hancock signed his 'John Hancock'
17. D.C. building shaken by November '83 bomb blast
21. It was probably a lyre, not a fiddle, if he played it while Rome burned
22. His book, translated as 'My Struggle', outlined plans to conquer Europe
23. Lenin called him ruthless, and his purges proved he was
24. After the deed, he leaped to the stage shouting 'Sic semper tyrannis'
1. Pulled the trigger or what's in a jigger
2. Basketball defense or Serling's twilight area
3. Little girls do it with a rope, Van Halen does it in a song
4. It's the first 4-letter word in 'The Star Spangled Banner'
5. The president takes one before stepping into office
FINAL JEOPARDY!: HOLIDAYS
The third Monday of January starting in 1986
You haven't played this game yet.
You Might Also Like...
Alex Cross Books
Avatar: The Last Airbender Episodes
Emmy - Writing (Comedy)
(warning: may contain spoilers)
Created Oct 9, 2009
Top Games Today in Television
Criteria TV: HIMYM Vs. Friends
TV Show Pictograms
Pinky and the Brain Lyrics
Criteria Characters: Breaking Bad
Top Games with Similar Tags
Doctor Who Episodes (2005-Present)
Avatar: The Last Airbender Episodes
TV Characters in Most Episodes
Role-A-Rama: 2000s TV
Top User Games in Television
Game of Thrones Murder Mystery
NBC Comedy Chain Game (Clickable)
WWE Chain Game
Sporcle's Easiest TV
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Google+
2007-14 © Sporcle, Inc.
Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →