Can you name the Largest U.S. Metros Without a Hub Airport?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- "Hubs" for American/US Airways, Delta, United, Virgin America, Frontier, AirTran, Alaska, and Hawaiian were considered for this quiz. Southwest Airlines and jetBlue Focus Cities are bonus answers.
- Source: 2012 Census Estimates for Metropolitan Statistical Areas
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Largest U.S. Metros Without a Hub Airport Quiz
- Created Jul 12, 2013 in Geography
- Game Plays 183
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →