Can you name the lineup for each team with the highest career OPS (minimum 2500 plate appearances) since 1900?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: mlb.com team history pages
- Leaders on 5/25/13. Three players qualify with less than 2500 PA; OPS adjusted with fruitless AB to reach 2500 is still higher than other players. Franchise records, so Expos count as Nationals, eg.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Productive Hitters Quiz
- Created May 26, 2013 in Sports
- Game Plays 29
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →