Can you name the 226 UK railway stations with over 2,000,000 entries and exits based on 2010-11 Station Usage data?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Office of Rail Regulation station usage data (downloadable)
- List is alphabetical, No. indicates rank, the word London does not prefix stations unless specifically part of their name. Northern Ireland is NOT included.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
UK's Busiest Railway Stations Quiz
- Created May 5, 2012 in Geography
- Game Plays 753
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →