Can you name the current S&P500 stocks with the lowest div./spl.-adjusted annualized performance since 1992?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Yahoo Finance API
- The S&P 500 index returned 6.85% during the period. However, not all current components were in the index for the whole period. The current mean and median (92-13) is 12%. Also note survivorship bias.
- Also try: S&P 500 Stocks - Best Long-Term Performance
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
S&P 500 Stocks - Worst Long-Term Performance Quiz
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →