Can you name the current S&P500 stocks with the highest div./spl.-adjusted annualized performance since 1992 (top 9%)?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- The S&P 500 index returned 6.85% during the period. However, not all current components were in the index for the whole period. The current mean and median (92-13) is 12%. Also note survivorship bias.
- Source: Yahoo Finance API
- Also try: Which company is older?
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
S&P 500 Stocks - Best Long-Term Performance Quiz
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →