Can you name the longest country names that are the country's shortest Sporcle accepted name?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Countries of the World Quiz
- For example, the Democratic Republic of the Congo´s shortest accepted name on the Countries of the World quiz is ´DRC´, which is 3 letters long. Spaces don't count, so e.g. Sri Lanka = 8 letters.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Longest Shortest Country Names Quiz
- Created May 16, 2012 in Geography
- Game Plays 201
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →