Can you pick the countries and territories whose two-letter ISO codes start with B'?
- Click the matching answer button below
- Source: ISO 3166-1 alpha-2
- ISO codes are the same as Internet domain codes (ccTLDs). Includes reserved codes. BC, BK, BP and BX aren't assignes to any region.
- Also try: 'C' & 'K' Country Codes (Clickable)
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
'B' Country Codes (Clickable) Quiz
- Created Aug 17, 2012 in Geography
- Game Plays 23
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →