Can you name the pairs of countries that have their two-letter ISO codes in opposite order?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Also try: Reversible Elements
- Ex. QX and XQ (if these codes represented countries). ISO codes are the same as Internet codes. Codes whose two letters are the same are bonuses, as are pairs in which either member is not a country.
- Source: ISO 3166-1
- * Not officially assigned, but reserved. Countries with * may be regular answers too, with their new code.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Reversible Country Codes Quiz
- Created May 21, 2012 in Geography
- Game Plays 24
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →