Can you name the Largest US Cities by Each Latitude Range (48 Contiguous)?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: US 2010 Census + USGS Geonames Place Infomation
- Name the largest US city (in some cases towns/villages/etc - NO CDP's) in each latitude range for the 48 contiguous states. The latitude in each row is the lower end of each range of 0.25 degrees.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Largest US City by Latitude (48 Contiguous) Quiz
- Created Sep 19, 2011 in Geography
- Game Plays 338
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →