Can you name the 1,372 Canadian Cities of 1,000+ Population Using the Google Maps Flash Quiz?
- Enter a code in the box below
- Correctly named codes will show up below
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- ALERT!: Entering some wrong answers will end the quiz
- Source: Citypopulation, Geonames for Coordinates
- Every 1,000+ pop city within a certain radius will fill in (determined by difficulty). After completing the quiz, begin the Sporcle quiz, entering yellow codes from the Flash quiz. SEE NOTES.
- Also try: Ultimate US City Coverage ★ Google Maps ★
- NOTES: Here's a Canadian Google Maps version of my City Coverage quizzes. Enter answers in LOWER CASE and WITHOUT punctuation. USE "st" & "ste" for "saint" and "sainte."I included a good number of different types of places, INCLUDING: Cities, Towns, Villages, most Municipalities (especially in Quebec), and other places which are labeled on Google Maps, I DID NOT include places like Lots on P.E.I. and Improvement Districts. WESTERN includes BC, Sask, Alb, and Man, CENTRAL is Quebec & Ontario, EASTERN is Ontario, Quebec, PEI, N.S., N&L, and N.B., while NORTHERN is Yukon, NWT, and Nunavut. You DO NOT have to complete the quiz - it is difficult and you will get codes along the way for getting cities, largest cities, countries, and cities within regions. If you complete the quiz (get all 1,372 1,000+ cities) you will get an extra code as well. All city counting, country, and region achievements count for easier level answers, time achievements count for some of those from easier levels. You can right click to zoom in and out. ZOOMING TIP: hold the SHIFT key when zooming with the mouse wheel to prevent the page from scrolling.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Popular trivia games today