Can you name the countries with fjords (including outlying territories)?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Link
- The definition of a fjord for the purposes of this quiz is any glacier-carved valley that was submerged by rising sea levels, regardless of whether or not there are adjacent mountains.
- In honor of the masterwork of Slartibartfast.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Fjord Countries-Blitz Quiz
- Created Jul 30, 2011 in Geography
- Game Plays 4,410
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →