Can you name the ancestries that are predominant in at least one US county?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: US Census 2000
- Consolidated city-counties are included in the data for this quiz.
- Predominant being defined as making up the largest percent of the population of a county.
- Also try: Predominant Christian Denominations in the US
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Predominant Ancestries of the United States Quiz
- Created Apr 18, 2011 in History
- Game Plays 2,896
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →