Can you pick the sets of four key players, who were teammates during Big 4 Championship 'three-peats'*?
- Click corresponding answers to create a match
- * "Big 4 Championship" refers to the winner of the annual championship in Major League Baseball, the NBA, the NFL, or the NHL. "Three-peat" will include three or more consecutive championships.
- Note: The quiz includes the most-recently concluded 3-consecutive-championship period, per applicable franchises, since 1966.
- Source: The Big 4 Reference.com websites
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Big 4 “Three-peat” Teammate Matchup (Blitz) Quiz
- Created May 2, 2013 in Sports
- Game Plays 1,806
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →