Just For Fun
Games to Consider
iPhone & iPad
“Don'tFearTheMovieEditor” (A Tribute to Sporcle's)
Just For Fun
Can you pick the answers in this multiple choice game: “A Tribute to FearTheManatee - Sporcle's Movie Editor”*?
Quiz not verified by Sporcle
Super Science Bunker
Miscellaneous Trios III
Islands A-Z on a Map
Super Bowl Teams Since 2000
US State Border Bash with Booby Traps
Rate 5 stars
Rate 4 stars
Rate 3 stars
Rate 2 stars
Rate 1 star
How to Play
Click the green button to start and click the correct answers below
This is another playful "homage" to Sporcle editors on behalf of appreciative players -- in this case, FearTheManatee ("FTM"). Pick ONE correct answer from each numbered set, for each numbered clue.
Aye, caramba! (a tribute)
01. What is FTM's most-played published game?
02. Who advises Dave to take a stress pill, in an FTM game regarding '… Famous Last Words'?
03. The FTM game 'Cinematic Shades' dealt with
04. A Manatee is
05. What TV show (which happens to feature a talking dog) is the focus of at least ten of FTM's contributed games?
06. The names 'Büchner', 'Erlenmeyer', and 'Bunsen' appear in FTM's picture game concerning:
07. This is part of a correct answer, in the FTM game 'Ad-libs Made Famous':
09. Which four words/phrases are part of the monologue in a an FTM game?
10. Who suggests they'd 'lie, steal, cheat or kill,' with God as their witness, in an FTM scene quiz?
11. Which of the three listed choices was preferred, but unused by FTM as a possible username, because of its length?
12. What does Robert Duvall's character love the smell of in the morning, in the FTM game 'I Love... Anything But You Quotes'?
13. FTM is probably familiar with the following quote from the film, 'The Elephant Man':
14. These Harry Potter characters appear facelessly in the FTM game 'Hairy Potter (Expert)':
15. Which phrase can NOT be formed by taking letters from 'FearTheManatee'?
16. Which of these is NOT a YouTube clip created by FTM, as the embedded media for an audio game?
17. ** START THE AUDIO CLIP **
This is excerpted from an FTM game… What are you now listening to?
18. Fortunately, as an editor, FTM probably:
You haven't played this game yet.
You Might Also Like...
Drawing a Blank
(warning: may contain spoilers)
Created May 29, 2012
This or That
Top Games Today in Just For Fun
Word Ladder: 'Straight' Math
US Safe Cracker
Missing Word: Steve McQueen
Clickable 1-100 Mines
Top Games with Similar Tags
True or False Logic Quiz
Drawing a Blank
Top User Games in Just For Fun
Who Wants to be a Millionaire? (CLICKABLE)
Click 20-1 in order?
Knight Logic Puzzle
Word Ladder: Life, Er, Uh...Finds A Way
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Google+
2007-15 © Sporcle, Inc.
Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →