Can you name the answers to these Scrambled Clues which Demonstrate, or are in the Style of, their Answers*?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- *GAME NOTE: Each scrambled clue, when "solved," will be a word or phrase. That word or phrase, in turn, can be used to "describe" the format or meaning of the clue.
- EXAMPLE: If the scrambled clue was "I.T.I.N.I.A.S.L.", the answer would be "Initials", which describes the format of the clue.
- Also try: Homophones Come Versed
Play more from today's Daily Dose...
Mixed Word: Clues in the Style of Their Answers Quiz
- Created Feb 5, 2012 in Just For Fun
- Featured Mar 16, 2012
- Game Plays 16,765