Can you pick the Previous Masters Winner (or other person) who put the Green Jacket on the new Champion*?
- Click the matching answer button below
- * CLUES = New Champion (and which win) - followed by "Country of their Presenter, and whether the Presenter was a multiple winner". The tradition began in 1950, the year after Sam Snead won his first.
- ** ANSWERS include one repeat-winner who donned the Green Jacket himself; and two Augusta National Golf Club (A.N.G.C.) Chairmen who put the jackets on two other repeat-winners.
- Source: Masters.com and other sources
- Also try: Talented Golfers: Who've Never Won a Major
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Golf Experts: 'Who Put the Green Jacket on Me?' (click) Quiz
- Created Apr 7, 2012 in Sports
- Game Plays 3,119
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →