Can you name the NBA MVPs In This Logic Quiz?
- Click any empty or to answer for that location
- ALERT!: Entering some wrong answers will end the quiz
- Source: Answers
- Adjacency includes diagonals. Can be solved without guessing. Requires some knowledge about these NBA MVP's. Being "directly" above or below a player means that the two players are in the same column.
- Also try: NBA MVPs Minefield
- The NBA MVPs in this quiz are Derrick Rose, Kobe Bryant, LeBron James, Dirk Nowitzki, Steve Nash, Kevin Garnett, Shaquille O’Neal, Allen Iverson, Tim Duncan, Karl Malone, Hakeem Olajuwon, Michael Jordan, David Robinson, Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Moses Malone, Julius Erving, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Bill Walton, Bob McAdoo, Dave Cowens, Wes Unseld, Wilt Chamberlain, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Bob Pettit, Bob Cousy, and Charles Barkley. When a clue asks for an old player, it refers to the players who were born earliest.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle