Just For Fun
Games to Consider
iPhone & iPad
Can you name the answers to these increasingly difficult high school physics questions?
Quiz not verified by Sporcle
Rhymes with 'Cake'
Click a Brit
Fruit, Vegetable, and Junk Food Sort
Lord of the Rings Top 20 Minefield
Rate 5 stars
Rate 4 stars
Rate 3 stars
Rate 2 stars
Rate 1 star
How to Play
Click the green button to start and enter the correct answers below
If you're stuck on a problem, type "Hint X" for the problem number to get a hint for question "X".
1. What is the SI unit for length or distance??
2. What famous physicist is noted for his theories on gravity??
3. What type of energy is stored within a physical system??
4. What is a geometric object that has both size and direction??
5. What is a picture used to analyze forces on an object??
6. What is the SI unit for electrical resistance??
7. What is the term for 'cycles per time', as in the formula 'ν=c/λ'??
8. What is the bending of a wave around a small object??
9. What is one of the three main methods of heat transfer??
10. What in thermodynamics is the (dis)organization of a system??
1. Remember to put money in or the maid will ticket you!?
2. Go sit under an apple tree and the answer might hit you.?
3. This term has a lot of possiblities!?
4. It is commonly used to describe an array in computer science.?
5. This type of 'diagram' is certainly not a slave.?
6. Singing a Gregorian chant might jog your memory.?
7. Dennis Quaid would think this pun really hertz.?
8. This term isn't the 'same' as any of the others.?
9. It may help to think of electricity, ovens, or uranium.?
10. This term is represented by the variable 'S', and is most commonly seen in the chemistry formula 'ΔG=ΔH-TΔS'.?
Nope - not the right size!?
Nope - that's the British system!?
Nope - kinetic energy isn't stored - it's moving!?
I thought about including an mcΔT question ...?
You haven't played this game yet.
You Might Also Like...
NCAA FCS Nicknames
NBA HS 1st Rounders
High School Movies
(warning: may contain spoilers)
Created Mar 13, 2010
Top Games Today in Science
Speed Math (1-100)
Secret Science Laboratory
Top Games with Similar Tags
High School Election Logic Puzzle
NBA HS 1st Rounders
Top User Games in Science
Element Symbols (Clickable Minefield)
Things That Are Round (Clickable)
Brain Structure Functions
'Who wants to be a millionare' Astronomy
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Google+
2007-14 © Sporcle, Inc.
Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →