report this ad
Just For Fun
Games to Consider
Create a Quiz
Add a New Topic
Locations & Scores
Become a Host
/ Chemistry 101
Can you name the answers to these increasingly difficult high school chemistry questions?
Quiz not verified by Sporcle
Find the US States - No Outlines Minefield
Poker Hands: Best to Worst
Sports Logos Close-Up V
States That Border Ohio
Famous Fives: 21st Century Movies
Rate 5 stars
Rate 4 stars
Rate 3 stars
Rate 2 stars
Rate 1 star
ADD to PLAYLIST
How to Play
If you're stuck on a problem, type "Hint X" for the problem number to get a hint for question "X".
American Money In Your Pocket
1. What is the basic unit of matter??
2. What are the two subatomic particles that have significant mass??
3. What is the name of the smallest element by mass??
4. What is the term used to measure 6.022x10
units, particularly atoms??
5. What are the three classical states of matter??
6. What are the two types of substances which function by either donating or receiving a proton, a.k.a. H
7. What would be the two products if you were to mix equal moles of strong acid hydrochloric acid and strong base sodium hydroxide??
8. What kind of molecular bond happens between two nonmetals??
9. What is the formula for the ideal gas law??
10. What is the name of a reaction that absorbs heat??
1. The term originally comes from the Greek word for 'indivisible.'?
2. Both these particles reside in the nucleus, and neither is an electron.?
3. This element, abbreviated H is the most abundant element in the universe.?
4. This term shares its name with common underground rodent.?
5. You may be more familiar with ice, water, and water vapor, which are all H
O in these three states.?
6. Two common household examples of these are vinegar and ammonia.?
7. There are oceans of them throughout the globe.?
8. Instead of an ionic bond that transfers electrons, this type of bond merely shares them.?
9. The variables involved are pressure, volume, temperature, the number of moles, and a constant.?
10. This question would appear in the Thermodynamics section of your textbook.?
A hydrogen bond is actually an intermolecular force, not a bond.?
report this ad
You're not logged in!
Compare scores with friends on all Sporcle quizzes.
Connect with Facebook
Connect with Google
Sign Up with Email
You Might Also Like...
Composition of Air
Roman Numeral Elements
(warning: may contain spoilers)
Top Games Today in Science
The Human Bunker
Amino Acids by Picture
Top Games with Similar Tags
5 Letters or Fewer Elements
Elements Ending In 'M' per Letter
Top User Games in Science
Name the Parts of the Compound Light Microscope
BSS Grade 9 Mid Sem Exam Biology
I'm the Physician
Phases of the Moon (Picture Click)
Your Account Isn't Verified!
In order to create a playlist on Sporcle, you need to verify the email address you used during registration. Go to your
to finish the process.
report this ad
mentally stimulating diversions
Quizzes for your site
Report a Problem
Copyright © 2007-2016 Sporcle, Inc.
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →