Just For Fun
Games to Consider
iPhone & iPad
Can you name the answers to these increasingly difficult high school chemistry questions?
Quiz not verified by Sporcle
Click Me Five: Movies II
European Countries With U
Musician by High School Phot...
Avoid the 'A' Countries
Tiny Almost Useless Trivia I...
Rate 5 stars
Rate 4 stars
Rate 3 stars
Rate 2 stars
Rate 1 star
How to Play
Click the green button to start and enter the correct answers below
If you're stuck on a problem, type "Hint X" for the problem number to get a hint for question "X".
1. What is the basic unit of matter?
2. What are the two subatomic particles that have significant mass?
3. What is the name of the smallest element by mass?
4. What is the term used to measure 6.022x10
units, particularly atoms?
5. What are the three classical states of matter?
6. What are the two types of substances which function by either donating or receiving a proton, a.k.a. H
7. What would be the two products if you were to mix equal moles of strong acid hydrochloric acid and strong base sodium hydroxide?
8. What kind of molecular bond happens between two nonmetals?
9. What is the formula for the ideal gas law?
10. What is the name of a reaction that absorbs heat?
1. The term originally comes from the Greek word for 'indivisible.'
2. Both these particles reside in the nucleus, and neither is an electron.
3. This element, abbreviated H is the most abundant element in the universe.
4. This term shares its name with common underground rodent.
5. You may be more familiar with ice, water, and water vapor, which are all H
O in these three states.
6. Two common household examples of these are vinegar and ammonia.
7. There are oceans of them throughout the globe.
8. Instead of an ionic bond that transfers electrons, this type of bond merely shares them.
9. The variables involved are pressure, volume, temperature, the number of moles, and a constant.
10. This question would appear in the Thermodynamics section of your textbook.
A hydrogen bond is actually an intermolecular force, not a bond.
You haven't played this game yet.
You Might Also Like...
NBA HS 1st Rounders
High School Movies
Popular HS Nicknames
(warning: may contain spoilers)
Created Mar 6, 2010
Top Games Today in Science
Secret Science Laboratory
3 Letter Body Parts
Amino Acids by Picture
Top Games with Similar Tags
High School Election Logic Puz...
You Probably Read It in High S...
MLB Best Hitting Seasons by Te...
Most Popular Elements
Top User Games in Science
Factors of 120
This or That: Alphabetical Ele...
Typing Challenge: Elements Onl...
HIDE THIS WARNING
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Google+
2007-14 © Sporcle, Inc.
Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →