Just For Fun
Games to Consider
iPhone & iPad
Locations & Scores
Can you name the answers to these increasingly difficult high school biology questions?
Quiz not verified by Sporcle
'F' Movies by Poster
Single Border Countries
A Year in Literature
Classroom Grades Logic Puzzle
Movies by Opening Narration III
Rate 5 stars
Rate 4 stars
Rate 3 stars
Rate 2 stars
Rate 1 star
How to Play
Click the green button to start and enter the correct answers below
If you're stuck on a problem, type "Hint X" for the problem number to get a hint for question "X".
1. What is the basic unit all living things are made of??
2. What is the center of a eukaryotic cell better known as??
3. What vital genetic material is housed in the nucleus??
4. What type of organic compound is coded for and produced by 'reading' and 'translating' DNA??
5. What is the process by which plants convert CO
into organic compounds??
6. What are the two most specific taxonomic ranks, used in naming organisms according to binomial nomenclature??
7. What is one of the current six taxonomic kingdoms??
8. What is one of two processes in which a cell divides??
9. What is the collective physical and biological components of an environment??
10. What is the combined chains of predators and prey in an ecosystem called??
1. You might have to go to jail if you can't get this one.?
2. If I didn't know better, I would think this was radioactive!?
3. Often abbreviated to 3 letters, this material holds our genetic code and forms the basis of cloning.?
4. These polymers are made of amino acids - meat, nuts, and dairy are all good sources of them.?
5. You might mistake this term to mean 'to take a picture.'?
6. 'Homo' and 'sapiens' are the two names of these ranks referring to human beings.?
7. An example from each: an elephant, a tree, a mushroom, a diatom, E. coli and blue-green algae.?
8. One of the processes is the way cells multiply constantly, while the other is the way cells split to produce eggs or sperm.?
9. Environmentalists want to protect these from destruction.?
10. A spider would be sure to know this answer.?
Many food chains put together are ...?
You haven't played this game yet.
You Might Also Like...
High School Movies
Ivy League Locations
Largest Insect Orders
(warning: may contain spoilers)
Top Games Today in Science
Secret Science Laboratory
Human Body Systems (Redux)
3 Letter Body Parts
Top Games with Similar Tags
College or University?
School Subjects in Spanish
100 Tiny Animals
Top User Games in Science
Sporcle Puzzle Hunt: Science
Medical Terminology Roots
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Google+
2007-15 © Sporcle, Inc.
Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →