Just For Fun
Games to Consider
iPhone & iPad
Can you name the answers to these increasingly difficult high school biology questions?
Quiz not verified by Sporcle
Indefinite Definitions II
'A' Movies by Poster
Geography Bunker III
Oldest to Youngest Minefield...
Every Disney/Pixar Villain
Rate 5 stars
Rate 4 stars
Rate 3 stars
Rate 2 stars
Rate 1 star
How to Play
Click the green button to start and enter the correct answers below
If you're stuck on a problem, type "Hint X" for the problem number to get a hint for question "X".
1. What is the basic unit all living things are made of?
2. What is the center of a eukaryotic cell better known as?
3. What vital genetic material is housed in the nucleus?
4. What type of organic compound is coded for and produced by 'reading' and 'translating' DNA?
5. What is the process by which plants convert CO
into organic compounds?
6. What are the two most specific taxonomic ranks, used in naming organisms according to binomial nomenclature?
7. What is one of the current six taxonomic kingdoms?
8. What is one of two processes in which a cell divides?
9. What is the collective physical and biological components of an environment?
10. What is the combined chains of predators and prey in an ecosystem called?
1. You might have to go to jail if you can't get this one.
2. If I didn't know better, I would think this was radioactive!
3. Often abbreviated to 3 letters, this material holds our genetic code and forms the basis of cloning.
4. These polymers are made of amino acids - meat, nuts, and dairy are all good sources of them.
5. You might mistake this term to mean 'to take a picture.'
6. 'Homo' and 'sapiens' are the two names of these ranks referring to human beings.
7. An example from each: an elephant, a tree, a mushroom, a diatom, E. coli and blue-green algae.
8. One of the processes is the way cells multiply constantly, while the other is the way cells split to produce eggs or sperm.
9. Environmentalists want to protect these from destruction.
10. A spider would be sure to know this answer.
Many food chains put together are ...
You haven't played this game yet.
You Might Also Like...
NBA HS 1st Rounders
High School Movies
Popular HS Nicknames
(warning: may contain spoilers)
Created Mar 9, 2010
Top Games Today in Science
Quick Click Math Mines
3 Letter Body Parts
Top Games with Similar Tags
High School Election Logic Puz...
You Probably Read It in High S...
George Costanza: Marine Biolog...
Top User Games in Science
Electronegativity rules the un...
Medical Terminology Roots
HIDE THIS WARNING
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Google+
2007-14 © Sporcle, Inc.
Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →