Can you name the elements on the periodic table without a vowel in their atomic symbol?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Some wrong answers will appear in red
- You must type out the full element, not the symbol itself. THE SYMBOL MUST HAVE TWO CONSONANTS, so single-lettered symbols such as Hydrogen will not be counted. The letter 'y' is a vowel for this.
- Also try: Tasty Elements
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Elements Without Vowels Quiz
- Created Sep 29, 2012 in Science
- Game Plays 32
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →