Can you name the players who have a double-double in an NBA All-Star Game (since 1980)?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- A double-double is at least ten or more of two of the following statistics: points/rebounds/assists/steals/blocks. ABA all-star games are NOT included.
- Source: Basketball Reference
- Also try: NBA: Lowest Draft Pick All-Stars
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Double-Doubles in NBA All-Star Game Quiz
- Created Feb 22, 2013 in Sports
- Game Plays 1,228
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →