Can you name the countries of the world whose economies are closest in GDP to each U.S. state?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: The Economist
- Name the countries whose GDPs are nearest to each of the 50 US states'. i.e., Ohio's GDP is $476.21bn; which country is closest to that?
Based on 2009 (or later, if avail.) data as of January 2011.
- Also try: If U.S. States Were Countries: Population
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
If U.S. States Were Countries: GDP Quiz
- Created Jun 21, 2012 in Geography
- Game Plays 371
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →