Can you name the two 4-letter words on each rung of the ladder?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Each pair of words uses the same letters with the 1st and 3rd letters swapped, e.g. ROBE BORE. Some rungs appear elsewhere in reverse, e.g. KALE LAKE / LAKE KALE. All words also end in E.
- Use the cryptic clues to help you work out each rung of the ladder.
- Also try: Amontillado, anyone? (Odds & Evens Word Ladder)
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Cryptic Parallel Word Ladder Quiz
- Created Oct 6, 2013 in Language
- Game Plays 27
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →