Can you name the letter of the alphabet which can be removed from each word to make a new one?
- Click any empty Word or Lose Which Letter? to answer for that location
- Some wrong answers will appear in red
- Also try: Start at the End Minefield
- Example: Each word can drop a different letter of the alphabet and still spell another word, e.g. FAST - S = FAT. All words are valid in Scrabble.
- Source: Scrabble Word Finder
- *Letters cannot be rearranged.
Alphabetical Lose-A-Letter Quiz
- Created Aug 3, 2013 in Language
- Featured Sep 20, 2013
- Game Plays 28,343
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →