Can you make it to the end of the spiral by naming the word that can be added to the 3 words in each box?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Following the clockwise spiral from 1 to 36, type the word which can go AFTER each word in the box to create 3 new words. Example: CAT ~ PIGS ~ NAP = KIN (CATKIN, PIGSKIN & NAPKIN).
- Also try: Linkwords Spiral
- (The first word in Box 1 can also be put in front of the word in Box 36 to make a new word.)
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Linkwords Spiral 2 Quiz
- Created Dec 1, 2013 in Language
- Game Plays 90
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →