Can you name the shared name that links each pair of celebrities?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- The 'Name' column is created by taking the first name of one celebrity and the last name of another. In the 'Link' column, type the name that they share that was removed from both names.
- Example: If the clues are 'Kirk Adams' and 'Acting humorist' the answer would be 'Douglas'
- Also try: Famous...Yet Common Surnames
If They Were Famous... Quiz
- Created Jun 5, 2013 in Entertainment
- Featured Aug 15, 2013
- Game Plays 27,927
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →