Can you name the number (1, 2, 3, 4 or 5) that each element in the grid represents?
- Click any empty Element or Answer to answer for that location
- Some wrong answers will appear in red
- Also try: FRUIToshiki MINEFIELD
- Source: FUTOSHIKI EXPLANATION
- Referring to the 'greater than...' & 'less than' signs, work out what number (1 - 5) each element represents. Elements with the same number also have something in common - can you work it out?
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Futoshiki of the Elements (LOGIC PUZZLE) Quiz
- Created Aug 28, 2013 in Science
- Game Plays 469
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →