Can you name the numbers (1 - 5) that each flag in the puzzle represents and what each number group has in common?
- Click any empty Flag or Number to answer for that location
- Some wrong answers will appear in red
- Source: Futoshiki Explanation
- Following Futoshiki rules, work out which number - 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 - each flag represents. All flags with the same number have something else in common. Can you work out what it is?
- Also try: FLAGoshiki Puzzle
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
FLAGoshiki 2 Quiz
- Created Jul 13, 2013 in Geography
- Game Plays 76
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →