Can you pick the countries whose names can be spelt out with the symbols of the elements in columns 2-6?
- Click corresponding answers to create a match
- By referring to the capital in Column 1, work out which country it belongs to and then spell it out by clicking on the elements in order, e.g. HAVANA = Cuba [Copper (Cu) + Barium (Ba)].
- Also try: Element Symbol Countries - SLOT MACHINE
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
ELEMENT SYMBOL COUNTRIES - SLOT MACHINE 3 Quiz
- Created May 3, 2013 in Geography
- Game Plays 142
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →