Can you pick the countries whose names can be spelt out with the element symbols in columns 2 - 5?
- Click corresponding answers to create a match
- By referring to the capital in Column 1, work out which country it belongs to and then spell it out by clicking on the elements in order, e.g. HAVANA = Cuba [Copper (Cu) + Barium (Ba).
- Also try: Element Symbol Countries - SLOT MACHINE
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Element Symbol Countries - SLOT MACHINE 2 Quiz
- Created Apr 3, 2013 in Science
- Game Plays 144
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →