Can you pick the countries whose names can be spelt out with the symbols of the elements in columns 2 - 4?
- Click corresponding answers to create a match
- By referring to the capital in Column 1, work out which country it belongs to and then spell it out by clicking on the elements in order, e.g. HAVANA = Cuba [Copper (Cu) + Barium (Ba).
- Also try: Element Symbol Capital Cities - SLOT MACHINE
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Element Symbol Countries - SLOT MACHINE Quiz
- Created Mar 5, 2013 in Geography
- Game Plays 307
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →