Can you pick the reverse alphabetical 3-letter string that fits into the gap in each word?
- Click the matching answer button below
- A word can be made by adding a 3-letter string of letters in reverse alphabetical order in the gaps. Can you work them out? EXAMPLE: 'EX---ENTIAL' + 'PON' = 'EXPONENTIAL'.
- Also try: Add a 3-Letter String
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Add a 3-Letter String (reverse) Quiz
- Created Oct 4, 2013 in Language
- Game Plays 49
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →