Can you name the 3-letter string that will fit into each gap to create a word?
- Click the matching answer button below
- A word can be made by adding a three-letter string of alphabetically consecutive letters. Can you work out which letter string fits into each one? Example: 'MO---OLY' + 'NOP' = 'MONOPOLY'.
- Also try: Add a Letter Pair
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Add a 3-Letter String Quiz
- Created Sep 13, 2013 in Language
- Game Plays 218
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →